Terms and Conditions
1. The JP St Mary’s Win a Cruise Promotion will start on Wednesday, May 1st, 2019 and end on Wednesday, July 31st, 2019 at 4pm.
2. This competition is open to all residents of Jamaica that are over 18 years of age.
3. To qualify entrants must purchase 5 packs of JP St Mary’s snacks. Of these 5 packs there must be included: 1 x 30g JP St Mary’s Extra Crunchy Banana Chip Original and 1 x 30g JP St Mary’s Original Banana Chips.
4. Products eligible for the promotion include:
JP St Marys Original Banana Chips 30g / JP St Marys Original Banana Chips 71g / JP St Marys Original Banana Chips 142g / JP St Marys Cheese and Onion Banana Chips 40g / JP St Marys Extra Crunchy Banana Chips 25g / JP St Marys Extra Crunchy Banana Chips 30g / JP St Marys Extra Crunchy Banana Chips 142g / JP St Plantain Lightly Salted 40g / JP St Marys Extra Crunchy Plantain 25g / JP St Marys Plantain Strips with Sea Salt 140g / JP St Marys Ripe Plantain Naturally Sweet 40g / JP St Marys Extra Crunchy Breadfruit Chips 50g / JP St Marys Extra Crunchy 8 Pack 25g Multipack
5. Each entrant can enter as many times as they like with each entry consisting of the following:
• The empty bags as detailed in point 3, placed in an envelope with their name, address and telephone number
• This is to be posted to: C/o Crunch & Win a Cruise, JP Tropical Foods Ltd, 14 Retirement Rd, Kingston, 5
• Or to be dropped of in the box at the above address"
6. Each entry will be considered a single competition entrant.
7. To be a valid entry it will need the empty packs as detailed in point 3. Any entry not meeting these specifications will be considered void.
8. There are 3 prizes that will be awarded: Grand Prize, 2nd Place, 3rd Place.
9. The prizes from point 8 will be allocated as follows:
Grand Prize Valued at $600,000
o A 5 day Carnival Cruise for 2 departing from Fort Lauderdale
o Return flights to and from Fort Lauderdale
o 2 night hotel stay at the Hilton, Fort Lauderdale Marina (day cruise leaves port and the day of arrival)
o $700 US spending money
2nd Place Prize Valued at $100,000JA
o 55” Samsung 4K Flat Screen TV – NU6900 (model could change subject to availability)
3rd Place Prize Valued at $50,000JA
o A 1 minute supermarket dash at Select Grocery, Manor Park.
10. JP ST Mary’s will not be liable for any additional expenditure incurred outside the allocate prizes outlined in point 9.
11. To claim the prize winners will need to present a valid national identification card of either a: Driver’s License, Passport or National ID.
12. The winners must claim their prize between August 15th 2019 and October 31st 2019.
13. Any unclaimed prizes after the stated period in point 12 will not be eligible for collection, and it will be retained by JP Foods.
14. The winners are responsible for ensuring all passports / visas are in date and valid for the trip."
15. Employees of JP St Mary, Jamaica Producers, affiliate agencies and their immediate family members – Wife/husband, children, sister/brother or mother/father, guardians are not eligible to enter this promotion.
16. The final prize is non-transferable.
17. No cash alternative will be offered.
18. All entries will be placed into a drum where a senior representative of Jamaica Producers will draw the winner from the drum. The draw is to take place at: 3pm onFriday, August 9th, 2019 at: Tropical House, 14 Retirement Road, Kingston, Jamaica.
19. The order of the selection for the draw is as follows:
o 1st Draw – 3rd Prize
o 2nd Draw – 2nd Prize
o 3rd Draw – Grand Prize
20. There will be a total of 12 back up winners drawn to allow for non-compliant entries whereby there are 4 backup winners for each category.
21. The winner will be notified via phone by a senior representative of JP St Mary’s before 3pm on Friday, August 9th 2019. 2 phone calls will made and if no answer then the next eligible winner will be called. This process will be followed for each of the 3 prizes.
22. The winner’s name will be published on JP St Mary’s media channels and possible press releases.
23. In no event is JP St Mary’s liable for more than the relevant prizes available detailed under the JP St Mary’s Cruise competition (point 9)
24. Any attempt by an entrant/s or winner/s to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the JP St Mary’s Win a Cruise Promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws in Jamaica.
25. The winners agree to take part in any promotional, marketing or publicity activities or events reasonably requested by JP St Mary’s and consent to the use and disclosure by JP St Mary’s in any form of media of their names, likeness and/or general areas of residence without compensation or further reference.
26. JP ST Mary’s decision regarding eligibility or otherwise of an entrant/winner shall be final with consultation with the BGLC.
27. If JP St Mary’s has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions, JP St Mary’s reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and to select an alternative entrant from the remaining complete, correct and eligible alternate winners’ entries.
28. By entering this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in any accompanying promotional material.
29. JP St Mary’s, Tropical House, 14 Retirement Road, Kingston, 5. 876 920-4657 (JP Tropical Foods Ltd., 14 Retirement Road, Kingston 5, 876-920-4657) www.jpstmarys.com